Re-enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year will be processed online through the Parent Portal.
- Under “Online Forms”, click on “Re-Enrollment Form”.
- Select the student and click “Process”.
- Verify all the information and enter any new information.
- Click “Submit” when finished.
- Pay Registration Fee in the school office to finalize your re-enrollment.
*If re-enrollment is not completed by the last day of the 2017-2018 school year (form submitted online and payment received in the school office), a $100 Late Re-Enrollment Fee will be applied.
Additional forms are available on the Parent Portal, under “Other” and “Resources” and on the school website.
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Participation Packet (5th-8th grade)
- Band Commitment Form (4th-8th grade)
- Family Involvement Form
- Food Allergy Agreement
- Food Allergy Action Plan (students with food allergies)
- Medical Forms (Dental, Eye and Health Exams – also available at the doctor’s office)
- Parent-Student Handbook
- Pick-up Form (Little Lamb students)
- Tuition Information
Students re-enrolling in the following are required to submit these forms:
- Little Lamb: Pick-up Form
- Kindergarten: Dental Exam, Eye Exam, Health Exam & & Immunization Record
- 2nd grade: Dental Exam
- 6th grade: Dental Exam, Health Exam & Immunization Record
- All grades: Family Involvement Form (one per family)
The following forms (if applicable) are due by May 1st.
Athletic Participation Packet Band Commitment Form
Family Involvement Form Little Lamb Pick-up Form
All medical forms must be turned in by the first day of school.
Athletic Physicals must be turned in by the first day of practice or within 1 year and 30 days of last physical on file.
If you have any questions regarding the re-enrollment process, please contact the school office at (217) 359-1714.