Re-enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year will be processed online through the Parent Portal. This is the first year for online re-enrollment so be patient and contact the office if you have any problems or questions.
- Under "Online Forms," click on "Re-Enrollment Form."
- Select the student and click "Process."
- Verify all of the information and enter any new information.
- Click "Submit" when finished.
- Pay Registration Fee in the school office to finalize your enrollment.
*If re-enrollment is not completed by the last day of the 2016-2017 school year (form submitted online and registration fee paid at the school office), a $100 Late Re-Enrollment Fee will be applied.
Additional forms are available on the Parent Portal under "Other" and "Resources" and through the links below. When required for your child's grade, these forms need to be printed, filled out, and returned to the school office:
Athletic Participation Packet (5th-8th Grade)
Band Participation Form (4th-8th Grade)
Food Allergy Action Plan (students with food allergies)
Pick-up Form (Little Lamb students)
*The registration fee for K-8 students is now $300 for the 1st and 2nd child, each. Tuition amounts have been adjusted so the net effect is $0.00.
*All Tuition Schedules, including Little Lamb 2-Day and 3-Day program, are on a 10-month payment plan, with the first payment due in May.
Students re-enrolling in the following are required to submit these forms:
- Little Lamb: Pick-up Form
- Kindergarten: Dental Exam, Eye Exam, Health Exam, &
- 2nd Grade: Dental Exam
- 6th Grade: Dental Exam, Health Exam, & Immunization Record
- All Grades: Family Involvement Form & Food Allergy Agreement
If you have any questions regarding the re-enrollment process, please contact the school office at (217) 359-1714.